These chocolate bars are my way of getting spore-based probiotics into the kids regularly since...Read More
These Buckwheat Sourdough Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed...Read More
These Bacon Wrapped Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese and topped with Balsamic Reduction are a...Read More
So, you have figured out that many of your symptoms might be caused by food sensitivities. Now you...Read More
This is the third post in my series about one of the most pervasive health issues in modern...Read More
If you have ever wondered what the difference is between a food sensitivity, a food intolerance,...Read More
How often do you think about zinc and its effects on your health? If you are like most Americans,...Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
I always believed that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now I know that this is...Read More
If you are looking for a gluten-free version of a cutout cookie that is a dead ringer for the...Read More
Chelsea practices functional nutrition virtually. Her practice focuses on personalized nutrition recommendations, restoring digestion & microbial balance, replenishing nutrient deficiencies, supporting optimal hormone ratios, lessening the body’s toxic burden, as well as optimizing body function.
She lives in Snoqualmie, WA with her husband, two children, three cats, and one dog. If you are interested in her story, read more here.
Chelsea is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition (BCHN) and has a Masters in Education (M.Ed). She is also a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) and a Restorative Wellness Practitioner (RWP) level 3.
- Kraut Juice: A Probiotic-filled Beverage.
- Milk Kefir: The Benefits of Adding it to your Diet
- Kombucha: Health Benefits and Doing a Continuous Brew
- Water Kefir: How To Brew
- Orangeade Water Kefir Soda: A Delicious, Nutritious Natural Soda
- Lemonade Water Kefir: A Delicious Fermented Beverage
- Tiger Nut Milk (AKA Horchata de Chufa)
- Lemon Balm: Calms Anxiety, Encourages Restful Sleep, Fights Viruses and More!
- Lower Stress Hormones and Boost Energy with Holy Basil (aka Tulsi)
- Kombucha-Champagne Cocktail: Imbibe while avoiding a hangover
- Is Your Breakfast Helping Or Hurting You? (Plus My Superfood-Filled Breakfast Smoothie Recipe)
- Homemade Hemp Milk (with flavor variations)
- Blueberry-Raspberry Shrub (aka drinking vinegar)
- Mojito Natural Soda: A Refreshing Way to Get Probiotics!
- Watermelon-Mint Shrub: Improve your digestion with this tasty drink!
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.