You are just about to present your latest project to your colleagues and you feel it...Read More
If you have ever wondered what the difference is between food sensitivity, a food intolerance, and...Read More
Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed-down family recipe, however....Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
I always believed that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now I know that this is...Read More
If you are looking for a gluten-free version of a cutout cookie that is a dead ringer for the...Read More
Chelsea is a functional and holistic nutritionist who practices Practical Homeopathy®. In her practice, she focuses on personalized nutrition recommendations, restoring digestion & microbial balance, replenishing nutrient deficiencies, supporting optimal hormone ratios, lessening the body’s toxic burden, as well as optimizing body function. She also does health and wellness freelance writing. When she is not helping clients, writing, planning her next meal, or walking her dog, she can be found hugging her two children or reading a book with one of her three cats.
Chelsea is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition (BCHN) and has a Masters in Education (M.Ed). She is also a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) and a Restorative Wellness Practitioner (RWP) level 3 and a Practical Homeopath®.
- Kraut Juice: A Probiotic-filled Beverage.
- Milk Kefir: The Benefits of Adding it to your Diet
- Kombucha: Health Benefits and Doing a Continuous Brew
- Water Kefir: How To Brew
- Orangeade Water Kefir Soda: A Delicious, Nutritious Natural Soda
- Lemonade Water Kefir: A Delicious Fermented Beverage
- Tiger Nut Milk (AKA Horchata de Chufa)
- Lemon Balm: Calms Anxiety, Encourages Restful Sleep, Fights Viruses and More!
- Lower Stress Hormones and Boost Energy with Holy Basil (aka Tulsi)
- Kombucha-Champagne Cocktail: Imbibe while avoiding a hangover
- Is Your Breakfast Helping Or Hurting You? (Plus My Superfood-Filled Breakfast Smoothie Recipe)
- Homemade Hemp Milk (with flavor variations)
- Blueberry-Raspberry Shrub (aka drinking vinegar)
- Mojito Natural Soda: A Refreshing Way to Get Probiotics!
- Watermelon-Mint Shrub: Improve your digestion with this tasty drink!
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.