The sickness season is here again! Not to worry though. If you catch a cold or flu at the onset...Read More
If you have ever wondered what the difference is between food sensitivity, a food intolerance, and...Read More
Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed-down family recipe, however....Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
I always believed that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now I know that this is...Read More
Chelsea is a homeopath and holistic nutritionist who helps people take back their health and vitality.
When she is not writing or educating, she can be found sharing delicious meals with her family, walking her dog, or reading a book with her cat.
Chelsea is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition (BCHN) and has a Master’s in Education (M.Ed). She is a Practical Homeopath® (PHom), a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP), and a Restorative Wellness Practitioner (RWP) level 3.
- Homeopathy: What It Is and How it Changed my Life
- Why You Should Learn to Love Your Symptoms
- Naturally Banish Hot Flashes for Good!
- Homeopathic Rosacea Toner with Rose Water
- Hair Loss Homeopathy Protocol
- Homeopathy: A Better Treatment for Acne
- Homeopathy: How to Make a Preserved Wet Dose
- Stop a Cold Before it Starts with Homeopathy!
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.