Homemade Hemp Butter is one of my new favorite things! It is by far the simplest butter to make,...Read More
How often do you think about zinc and its effects on your health? If you are like most Americans,...Read More
These Buckwheat Sourdough Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed...Read More
These Bacon Wrapped Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese and topped with Balsamic Reduction are a...Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
Chelsea is a Certified Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) and has a Masters in Adult Education. She uses functional nutrition to help people personalize their diets so that they can reclaim their health and vitality. She practices in Snoqualmie, Washington and virtually. She lives with her husband, two children, three cats, and one dog. If you are interested in her story, read more here.
- Homemade Essential Oil Roll-ons
- Protecting Your Microbiome
- 10 Ways to Sneak Nutrients into your Diet Without Taking a Pill
- Magnesium-rich Homemade Ranch Dip (or Dressing)
- Do You Have a Magnesium Deficiency?
- Fermented Horseradish
- Buckwheat Sourdough Pumpkin Bread (Gluten-free)
- Homemade Nourishing Face Cream
- DIY Rose and Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
- Do You Have Harmful Spices in Your Cupboard?
- Homemade Pudding with Gut-Healing Gelatin (refined sugar-free)
- Homemade Blueberry Fruit Snacks (with gut-healing gelatin)
- Homemade Hemp Milk (with flavor variations)
- Grain-free Waffles: Delicious, Nutrient-packed (no gums!)
- Bacon Wrapped Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese and topped with Balsamic Reduction
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.