This Parsnip Poutine is a simple, comforting dish full of healthy fats! Throw some pulled pork or...Read More
Category: Traditional Food Basics
If you read my post, “Why Lard Should be Invited back into your Home”, and now you would like to...Read More
This watermelon-mint shrub is so refreshing and good for your body!! There are so many benefits to...Read More
This Mojito Natural Soda is a refreshing blend of mint and lime, as you may have already guessed....Read More
I love to bring in the new year with a glass or two of bubbly. This year is no exception, but my...Read More
For a holiday twist on an old favorite that also feeds your microbiome, try this tasty and...Read More
Chelsea is a Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (Ntp) and has a Masters in Adult Education. Reclaiming Vitality is a combination of her passion for good food, nutrition, and keeping her family and herself in optimal health. If you are interested in her story, read more here.
Browse Traditional Food Basics
- Kraut Juice: A Probiotic-filled Beverage.
- Milk Kefir: The Benefits of Adding it to your Diet
- Sourdough Starter: Obtaining, Maintaining, and Enjoying
- How to Make and Maintain a Buckwheat Sourdough Starter (Gluten-free)
- Kombucha: Health Benefits and Doing a Continuous Brew
- Homemade Mayo: Nutrient-dense and Made in Minutes!
- Probiotic Tartar Sauce
- Water Kefir: How To Brew
- Orangeade Water Kefir Soda: A Delicious, Nutritious Natural Soda
- Lemonade Water Kefir: A Delicious Fermented Beverage
- How to Make Homemade Yogurt (pastuerized or raw)
- Bone Broth: Have you Jumped on the Bandwagon yet?
- Fermented Jicama sticks with Grapefruit: Feed your Microbiome with Deliciousness
- Fluffy Sourdough Pancakes/Waffles
- Cultured Maple Butter (or Honey Butter)