Homemade Hemp Butter is one of my new favorite things! It is by far the simplest butter to make,...Read More
Category: Traditional Food Basics
How often do you think about zinc and its effects on your health? If you are like most Americans,...Read More
These Buckwheat Sourdough Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed...Read More
These Bacon Wrapped Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese and topped with Balsamic Reduction are a...Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
Chelsea is a Certified Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) and has a Masters in Adult Education. She uses functional nutrition to help people personalize their diets so that they can reclaim their health and vitality. She practices in Snoqualmie, Washington and virtually. She lives with her husband, two children, three cats, and one dog. If you are interested in her story, read more here.
Browse Traditional Food Basics
- Kraut Juice: A Probiotic-filled Beverage.
- Milk Kefir: The Benefits of Adding it to your Diet
- Sourdough Starter: Obtaining, Maintaining, and Enjoying
- How to Make and Maintain a Buckwheat Sourdough Starter (Gluten-free)
- Kombucha: Health Benefits and Doing a Continuous Brew
- Homemade Mayo: Nutrient-dense and Made in Minutes!
- Probiotic Tartar Sauce
- Water Kefir: How To Brew
- Orangeade Water Kefir Soda: A Delicious, Nutritious Natural Soda
- Lemonade Water Kefir: A Delicious Fermented Beverage
- How to Make Homemade Yogurt (pastuerized or raw)
- Bone Broth: Have you Jumped on the Bandwagon yet?
- Fermented Jicama sticks with Grapefruit: Feed your Microbiome with Deliciousness
- Fluffy Sourdough Pancakes/Waffles
- Cultured Maple Butter (or Honey Butter)
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.