The sickness season is here again! Not to worry though. If you catch a cold or flu at the onset...Read More
If you have ever wondered what the difference is between food sensitivity, a food intolerance, and...Read More
Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed-down family recipe, however....Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
I always believed that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now I know that this is...Read More
Chelsea is a homeopath and holistic nutritionist who helps people take back their health and vitality.
When she is not writing or educating, she can be found sharing delicious meals with her family, walking her dog, or reading a book with her cat.
Chelsea is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition (BCHN) and has a Master’s in Education (M.Ed). She is a Practical Homeopath® (PHom), a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP), and a Restorative Wellness Practitioner (RWP) level 3.
- Protecting Your Microbiome
- Homemade Hand Sanitizer: Microbiome Safe
- Sprouts: Detoxify, Fight Cancer, and Balance Hormones
- Three Easy Ways to Add Fermented Foods to Your Daily Diet
- Resistant Starch: What is it, Why You Need it, and How to Get it
- Is Gluten-free Really Healthier?
- What You Should Know About Stomach Acid
- Probiotic Chocolate Bars
- Food Sensitivities, Food Allergies, and Food Intolerance: What's the difference?
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.