Homemade Hemp Butter is one of my new favorite things! It is by far the simplest butter to make,...Read More
How often do you think about zinc and its effects on your health? If you are like most Americans,...Read More
These Buckwheat Sourdough Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed...Read More
These Bacon Wrapped Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese and topped with Balsamic Reduction are a...Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
Chelsea is a Certified Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) and has a Masters in Adult Education. She uses functional nutrition to help people personalize their diets so that they can reclaim their health and vitality. She practices in Snoqualmie, Washington and virtually. She lives with her husband, two children, three cats, and one dog. If you are interested in her story, read more here.
- Kraut Juice: A Probiotic-filled Beverage.
- DIY Magnesium Oil Roller for Better Sleep
- Bone Broth: Have you Jumped on the Bandwagon yet?
- Protecting Your Microbiome
- Homemade Hand Sanitizer: Microbiome Safe
- Decoction of Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Bark to Heal and Seal your Gut
- Gardening: The Health Benefits
- Sprouts: Detoxify, Fight Cancer, and Balance Hormones
- Dandelion: A Super Food?
- 10 Ways to Sneak Nutrients into your Diet Without Taking a Pill
- Three Easy Ways to Add Fermented Foods to Your Daily Diet
- Resistant Starch: What is it, Why You Need it, and How to Get it
- Do You Have a Magnesium Deficiency?
- Do You Have Harmful Spices in Your Cupboard?
- Is Your Breakfast Helping Or Hurting You? (Plus My Superfood-Filled Breakfast Smoothie Recipe)
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.