Perfect Instant Pot black beans are a snap to make with the Instant Pot! These beans are excellent...Read More
How often do you think about zinc and its effects on your health? If you are like most Americans,...Read More
If you read my post, “Why Lard Should be Invited back into your Home”, and now you would like to...Read More
So, you have figured out that many of your symptoms might be caused by food sensitivities. Now you...Read More
This is the third post in my series about one of the most pervasive health issues in modern...Read More
If you have ever wondered what the difference is between a food sensitivity, a food intolerance,...Read More
These Buckwheat Sourdough Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed...Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
I always believed that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now I know that this is...Read More
If you are looking for a gluten-free version of a cutout cookie that is a dead ringer for the...Read More
Chelsea practices holistic nutrition in-person in Snoqualmie, WA as well as virtually. Her practice focuses on personalized nutrition recommendations, restoring digestion & microbial balance, replenishing nutrient deficiencies, supporting optimal hormone ratios, lessening the body’s toxic burden, as well as optimizing body function.
She lives in Snoqualmie, WA with her husband, two children, three cats, and one dog. If you are interested in her story, read more here.
Chelsea is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition (BCHN) and has a Masters in Education (M.Ed). She is also a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) and a Restorative Wellness Practitioner (RWP) level 3.
- Kraut Juice: A Probiotic-filled Beverage.
- DIY Magnesium Oil Roller for Better Sleep
- Bone Broth: Have you Jumped on the Bandwagon yet?
- Protecting Your Microbiome
- Homemade Hand Sanitizer: Microbiome Safe
- Decoction of Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Bark to Heal and Seal your Gut
- Sprouts: Detoxify, Fight Cancer, and Balance Hormones
- Dandelion: A Super Food?
- 10 Ways to Sneak Nutrients into your Diet Without Taking a Pill
- Three Easy Ways to Add Fermented Foods to Your Daily Diet
- Resistant Starch: What is it, Why You Need it, and How to Get it
- Do You Have a Magnesium Deficiency?
- Do You Have Harmful Spices in Your Cupboard?
- Is Your Breakfast Helping Or Hurting You? (Plus My Superfood-Filled Breakfast Smoothie Recipe)
- Your Lymphatic System: Fountain of Youth?
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.