These gluten-free blueberry muffins are delicious and come together in just a few minutes! They...Read More
Category: Herbal Apothecary
So, you have figured out that many of your symptoms might be caused by food sensitivities. Now you...Read More
This is the third post in my series about one of the most pervasive health issues in modern...Read More
If you have ever wondered what the difference is between a food sensitivity, a food intolerance,...Read More
Homemade Hemp Butter is one of my new favorite things! It is by far the simplest butter to make,...Read More
How often do you think about zinc and its effects on your health? If you are like most Americans,...Read More
These Buckwheat Sourdough Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed...Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
I always believed that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now I know that this is...Read More
If you are looking for a gluten-free version of a cutout cookie that is a dead ringer for the...Read More
Chelsea is a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP), a Restorative Wellness Practitioner (RWP), is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition (BCHN), and has a Masters in Education (M.Ed)
She practices functional nutrition online and in Snoqualmie, Washington where she focuses on gut health and hormones. She helps women heal their guts and balance their hormones through personalized diet and lifestyle changes so that they can reclaim their health and vitality.
Chelsea lives with her husband, two children, three cats, and one dog. If you are interested in her story, read more here.
Browse Herbal Apothecary
- Kraut Juice: A Probiotic-filled Beverage.
- Homemade Essential Oil Roll-ons
- DIY Magnesium Oil Roller for Better Sleep
- Decoction of Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Bark to Heal and Seal your Gut
- Dandelion: A Super Food?
- Homemade Tinctures: How and Why to Make them
- Lemon Balm: Calms Anxiety, Encourages Restful Sleep, Fights Viruses and More!
- Lower Stress Hormones and Boost Energy with Holy Basil (aka Tulsi)
- Fermented Garlic: Win the fight against sickness this winter!
- Elderberry Syrup: Benefits and Making Your Own
- Chamomile: Uses and Benefits (plus 10 recipes and why your garden needs it!)
- Charcoal Gummies: For Quick Tummy Relief!
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.