You are just about to present your latest project to your colleagues and you feel it...Read More
Category: Health and Wellness
If you have ever wondered what the difference is between food sensitivity, a food intolerance, and...Read More
Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed-down family recipe, however....Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
I always believed that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now I know that this is...Read More
If you are looking for a gluten-free version of a cutout cookie that is a dead ringer for the...Read More
Chelsea is a functional and holistic nutritionist who practices Practical Homeopathy®. In her practice, she focuses on personalized nutrition recommendations, restoring digestion & microbial balance, replenishing nutrient deficiencies, supporting optimal hormone ratios, lessening the body’s toxic burden, as well as optimizing body function. She also does health and wellness freelance writing. When she is not helping clients, writing, planning her next meal, or walking her dog, she can be found hugging her two children or reading a book with one of her three cats.
Chelsea is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition (BCHN) and has a Masters in Education (M.Ed). She is also a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) and a Restorative Wellness Practitioner (RWP) level 3 and a Practical Homeopath®.
Browse Health and Wellness
- Kraut Juice: A Probiotic-filled Beverage.
- Homemade Essential Oil Roll-ons
- DIY Magnesium Oil Roller for Better Sleep
- Tea Tree Oil Cleaner with Lavender: Antiviral and Antibacterial
- Non-toxic Ways to Make Your Home Smell Amazing (and Two DIYs)
- Bone Broth: Have you Jumped on the Bandwagon yet?
- Protecting Your Microbiome
- Homemade Hand Sanitizer: Microbiome Safe
- Decoction of Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Bark to Heal and Seal your Gut
- Sprouts: Detoxify, Fight Cancer, and Balance Hormones
- Dandelion: A Super Food?
- 10 Ways to Sneak Nutrients into your Diet Without Taking a Pill
- Three Easy Ways to Add Fermented Foods to Your Daily Diet
- Resistant Starch: What is it, Why You Need it, and How to Get it
- Do You Have a Magnesium Deficiency?
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.