Perfect Instant Pot black beans are a snap to make with the Instant Pot! These beans are excellent...Read More
Category: Health and Wellness
How often do you think about zinc and its effects on your health? If you are like most Americans,...Read More
If you read my post, “Why Lard Should be Invited back into your Home”, and now you would like to...Read More
So, you have figured out that many of your symptoms might be caused by food sensitivities. Now you...Read More
This is the third post in my series about one of the most pervasive health issues in modern...Read More
If you have ever wondered what the difference is between a food sensitivity, a food intolerance,...Read More
These Buckwheat Sourdough Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed...Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
I always believed that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Now I know that this is...Read More
If you are looking for a gluten-free version of a cutout cookie that is a dead ringer for the...Read More
Chelsea is a freelance writer who specializes in functional and holistic nutrition. She has a private nutrition practice that focuses on personalized nutrition recommendations, restoring digestion & microbial balance, replenishing nutrient deficiencies, supporting optimal hormone ratios, lessening the body's toxic burden, as well as optimizing body function. When she is not writing about nutrition, planning her next meal, or walking her dog, she can be found hugging her two children or snuggling one of her three cats.
Chelsea is Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition (BCHN) and has a Masters in Education (M.Ed). She is also a Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP) and a Restorative Wellness Practitioner (RWP) level 3.
Browse Health and Wellness
- Kraut Juice: A Probiotic-filled Beverage.
- Homemade Essential Oil Roll-ons
- DIY Magnesium Oil Roller for Better Sleep
- Tea Tree Oil Cleaner with Lavender: Antiviral and Antibacterial
- Non-toxic Ways to Make Your Home Smell Amazing (and Two DIYs)
- Bone Broth: Have you Jumped on the Bandwagon yet?
- Protecting Your Microbiome
- Homemade Hand Sanitizer: Microbiome Safe
- Decoction of Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Bark to Heal and Seal your Gut
- Sprouts: Detoxify, Fight Cancer, and Balance Hormones
- Dandelion: A Super Food?
- 10 Ways to Sneak Nutrients into your Diet Without Taking a Pill
- Three Easy Ways to Add Fermented Foods to Your Daily Diet
- Resistant Starch: What is it, Why You Need it, and How to Get it
- Do You Have a Magnesium Deficiency?
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.