So many people are suffering from hair loss right now. If you are searching for a natural way to stop the hair from falling out and get the hair to grow back, read on! Regardless of the cause, there is a Banerji Protocol for hair loss. This is a highly successful homeopathy protocol for both stopping hair loss and encouraging regrowth. If you are unsure of what homeopathy is, check out my post, “Homeopathy: What it is and How it Changed my Life.”
Banerji Protocol for Hair Loss/Alopecia
- Part 1: Ustilago 200, twice per day and Hepar sulph 1M, every 7 days
- Part 2: Phosphorus 200, every other day and Silica 6x, twice per day.
How Does the Hair Loss Protocol Work?
- Part 1 of the hair loss protocol uses Ustilago a remedy that has a track record of helping in cases of Alopecia by stopping hair loss. Hepar sulph is a polychrest which means it has a broad spectrum of uses, one of which is helping to stop hair loss. Likely this is because of its ability to help the immune system, which can sometimes get confused and start attacking healthy hair follicles.
- Part 2 of the Hair Loss Protocol uses the remedy Phosphorus. This mineral is integral to the formation of new hair, as is the mineral Silica. These remedies work together to help the body focus on hair regrowth.
First, you will notice that the hair loss is less and less. Then, you will be back to a normal amount of hair loss. Finally, you will start to see the little baby hairs indicating new growth. I have put several people on this protocol and all had great results. I even used it on myself after my turn with the virus.
How long should I take the hair loss protocol?
Homeopathy is medicine and therefore you only take it for as long as you need it. So, once the hair stops falling out, you can move on to part 2 of the protocol. If your hair starts to fall again, you can resume part 1 of the protocol until the hair fall stops, resuming part 2 afterward. Stay on Part 2 of the protocol until you notice plenty of new growth.
How long will it take before my hair loss stops?
This varies greatly depending on the person. For any condition, the length of time you have had the condition generally plays a role in how long it takes that condition to resolve. So, if, like many people, you got a virus and have only been dealing with hair loss in the recent past, this will likely be corrected in a few months. Keep in mind this can vary based on which stages of hair growth each follicle is in.
Are there supplements I can take to help my hair grow back faster?
- Yes, although this protocol can do the work on its own, you can add Horsetail tincture, 5 drops in the morning and 5 drops in the evening. Horsetail is known to encourage hair growth as well as strengthen hair. It contains the mineral silica in the gross form, which is possibly why it is so helpful. This can provide extra nourishment to your body and hair and possibly speed up the hair growth.
- B vitamins are also important for skin and hair. The best way to get B vitamins is through your diet, of course. Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables. Liver is another great source of Bs. If you can’t stand the taste, you can take a freeze-dried liver supplement. If you decide to take a B vitamin supplement, make sure you take a B complex as Bs are meant to be utilized in the body together. Also make sure you get a supplement made with real food, nothing synthetic! Don’t go for supplements that have very high amounts, either. Bs are water soluble, but your body can only utilize so much of them at the same time. Therefore, supplements with extremely high levels of Bs can overburden your detox organs.
Have you been struggling with hair loss? Comment below if you try the protocol!