We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Lemonade Water Kefir is one of my kids’ favorites! It’s a delicious lemonade made with water kefir that is filled with nutrients. Go here for a tutorial on brewing water kefir if you don’t know how.
This lemonade Water Kefir contains:
- Probiotics (beneficial bacteria)
- Beneficial acids
- B vitamins
- Vitamin K
- Folic acid
- Vitamin C
You will need:
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Water Kefir (about a quart)
- Lemon zest (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a glass jar or bottle. Let sit on counter for at least 2 days and up to a week. Keep tasting to see when it reaches your desired flavor.
- Add all ingredients to a flip-top bottle. Let sit on your counter for at least 2 days and up to a week. Keep releasing gas from the bottle from time to time.
- Once your water kefir juice or soda reaches your desired flavor, move it to the fridge to slow the fermentation.