Carrot Cabbage Coleslaw
Carrots and Cabbage tossed with a kombucha mayo-based dressing.
- One small cabbage shredded
- 4 organic carrots shredded
- one cup of probiotic mayo or half a cup probiotic mayo and 1/2 cup homemade yogurt or kefir
- 1/4 cup raw ACV
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Optional: Organic dried cranberries or raisins
First, shred your cabbage and carrots and add to a large bowl.
Next, in a small bowl, mix your mayo (and yogurt if using), ACV, honey, and salt.
Add the dressing to the carrots and cabbage and toss.
Finally, add the raisins or cranberries if using.
This is best when it is allowed to set for a few hours to let the flavors meld.