These Buckwheat Sourdough Ebelskivers harken back to my Norwegian roots. They are not a passed...Read More
Category: Herbal Apothecary
These Bacon Wrapped Figs Stuffed with Goat Cheese and topped with Balsamic Reduction are a...Read More
You won’t even notice that these nutrient-packed, grain-free waffles are gluten-free and...Read More
These homemade blueberry fruit snacks just take a few minutes to prepare. These treats skip the...Read More
Pudding is one of the ultimate comfort foods, in my opinion. Homemade pudding even more so!...Read More
Chelsea is a Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) and has a Masters in Adult Education. She uses functional nutrition to help people personalize their diet, overcome nutrient deficiencies, and restore function to organ systems and balance to the body so that it can heal. Her home is in Snoqualmie with her husband, two children, three cats, and one dog. If you are interested in her story, read more here.
Browse Herbal Apothecary
- Kraut Juice: A Probiotic-filled Beverage.
- Homemade Essential Oil Roll-ons
- DIY Magnesium Oil Roller for Better Sleep
- Decoction of Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Bark to Heal and Seal your Gut
- Dandelion: A Super Food?
- Homemade Tinctures: How and Why to Make them
- Lemon Balm: Calms Anxiety, Encourages Restful Sleep, Fights Viruses and More!
- Lower Stress Hormones and Boost Energy with Holy Basil (aka Tulsi)
- Fermented Garlic: Win the fight against sickness this winter!
- Elderberry Syrup: Benefits and Making Your Own
- Chamomile: Uses and Benefits (plus 10 recipes and why your garden needs it!)
- Charcoal Gummies: For Quick Tummy Relief!
Amazon Affiiliate Disclosure
Reclaiming Vitality is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.